Thursday, November 7, 2013

Launching through the Stellardoor

Imagine, if you will... 

...a place outside of time, beyond the boundaries of this earth, floating in space, an astral step through a stellar door. 

I am exploring rare experiences and places, the esoteric and mythical, the mind boggling and seemingly mundane yet out-of-place oddities that only show up to entice us to new realms. 

My name is Stellardoor. I have something for you. It is my gift to give to whomever I wish and I wish to give it to the eager seeker. What I do - what my greatest ability is - will be to find the doorways to new dimensions. It will be your job to open the door. Now, let me explain.

I am also known as Kim Lacey. I was born during a rare stellium of planets in Aquarius that has marked the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. According to my mother, my first word was light. My Aunt Maxine would carry me around the room and I actually have a memory of her holding me, pointing to the wall lamp and laughing as she would carry me over to the light so I could be closer to it. Over & over again - always moving, entranced, toward the light. 

I carried this desire for the light into all things throughout my life. Later I explored the dark and embraced its understanding. We will get into that as we become familiar with our relationship to the wildly esoteric and seemingly simple side of life...and beyond life as we now know it. We have much to cover. 

For now, suffice it to know that I have traveled astrally and physically through dimensional portals and I wish to show you the way. One of the "ways" is through imagination. We will use imagination and creativity to hone in on the portals. We will discover unusual beings that have much to teach us on our travels. I need only to gather the ones that are ready...yearning to press forward. I am seeking inspired fools - fools of inspirited inspiration. We will interact and help each other along. I will be the dog nipping at your feet. But first we must discover your wings and how to use them. Let's go, Grasshopper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We know ya got somethin' to say!
Comment away!